Some of my main takeaways:
- React is where it’s at from a front-end framework perspective
- Express seems to be the stable go to back-end framework for Node.js
- GraphQL appears to be the rising star of the data layer, but Redux is the player to beat
- There seems to be a range of good options with testing, but the community seemed to enjoy Jest the most
- VS Code dominates text editors by such a large margin, I really need to give it a second look. I haven’t seen anything that makes me think I’ll move from Atom but I’m open to the possibility
Have you read the survey? Did I miss anything you found particularly interesting?